Well known rubber manufacturers have proven that all common rubber materials can be processed fully automatic and cost effectively using a special plasticizing unit.
BOY injection moulding machines for processing elastomers.
Application: Processing of elastomer moulding compounds in strip or round form and suitable for vulcanization
Application examples: Elastomer engineering parts, O-rings, seals, diaphragms.
- Cylinder temperature-controlled by a heating-cooling fluid, via external control unit
- Special feeding zone for strip-like moulding compounds
- Plasticizing screw with non-return valve
- One-component solid silicone, using staffer unit
- Coining and venting are available as options (BOY 50/60 and BOY 80/100/125) standard
- Mould temperature control via control loops in the machine (electrical heating elements are part of the mould)
- Brushing for de-moulding and mould cleaning is optional
Quite, fast, efficient: plastic processing with BOY injection moulding machines
With the experience of having sold about 50.000 injection moulding machines, BOY has become a well-known supplier of numerous special techniques.During this time, BOY has become a well-known supplier of machines designed for many applications. Besides the processing of thermoplastics, BOY designed special machine configurations for different applications and special materials through continuous research and the support of customers and well-known specialists. These special designs and technical development capabilities has enabled BOY to meet every special application in the plastics industry.
The following applications and special solutions are possible on BOY injection moulding machines: Thermoplastic, silicone, PIM, hotmelt, insert moulding, micro injection moulding, and clean room techniques.